Monday, August 30, 2010

Ironman

So if you know my husband at all, you know he has a thing for superheros. He pretty much likes any of them, but for the past few months, each time we have visited Target, he has taken me to look at specific helmet. John also loves toys so this doesn't surprise me. A trip down the toy aisle is routine for us. He cannot wait for Harper to be as excited about them as he is...and she doesn't really have a choice, she will be playing with superheros with her dad one day soon.

Well, last month John celebrated his birthday...I'll keep the number a secret, but let's just say he's not 25 anymore. My sister-in-law, Megan, remembered seeing John posted about this certain superhero helmet and decided it was the perfect gift for him. And here are the results of our fun...

Doesn't he look like he can save the world:)


Iron Brad

Iron Lillie

Iron Logan

No comments: